CARAUCCI will accept merchandise in its original, unworn and unwashed condition for a Refund or Store Credit within 30 days of receiving your order. We have two options for returns. We offer complimentary returns for store credit, or you can purchase a return label for a full refund.
Note: We will automatically charge a $10 restocking fee on items not returned in their original condition.
To receive your complimentary USPS return label, CLICK HERE to start your return.
- You will receive a USPS return label, via email. Please print your label and follow instructions.
- Upon receipt of your return, we will apply credit to your CARAUCCI Gift Card (check your inbox). This credit balance can then be used to purchase your exchange or can be used for future purchases. Please allow 1-3 days after we receive your return for credit to be applied.
- Store credit never expires, and you can add your CARAUCCI Gift Card to your Apple Wallet.
- Check your CARAUCCI Gift Card balance by logging into your account.
To purchase your USPS return label, CLICK HERE to start your return.
- You will receive your USPS return label via email. Please print your label and follow instructions.
- Upon receipt of your return, your refund will be applied to the form of payment used on the original order. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for your account to be credited.
- The cost for your return shipping label will automatically be deducted from your refund amount. In order to save you time and money, we will choose the lowest class of service possible for your return and will pass on our discounted USPS business rates.
CARAUCCI 60 PASTORI AVENUE, APT 17, FAIRFAX, CA 94930-1700
Return Packaging Tips
- Review the packing insert.
- Check to see if your return label is USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail and use the appropriate packaging.
- Reuse original packaging (if possible). In most cases your order shipped in an eco-mailer that is REUSABLE. Please place the merchandise in this eco-mailer, a box, or other soft packaging.
- Please pack properly especially when sending fragile items such as jewelry.
- If using your own return method, we recommend using USPS and provide a tracking number when possible, so we know when to expect it.
We do not currently offer instant exchanges, but do offer one complimentary USPS return shipping label per order. Your return will be credited to your CARAUCCI Gift Card, which you can then use to purchase your exchange items.
If you want to purchase your exchange items before we process your return, to ensure stock availability, that's fine. We will then automatically refund your return instead of issuing a store credit.
If you had a discount on your original order, please email or call us with your new order number so we can match the discount.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Returns must have no visible signs of wear or use and must be returned in their original, unworn and unwashed condition.
- Any items purchased from a CARAUCCI retail stockist must be returned to the original location at which it was purchased and is subject to the return policies of that retailer.
- Any items purchased at a CARAUCCI event or pop-up, can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase.
- CARAUCCI reserves the right to refuse returned products that have been used, worn or altered in any way.
In the unlikely event that you encounter a defective item, please email us within 7 days of delivery and include photos of your item. If a replacement for the particular item is not available, we will work with you on finding an alternate item of equal value and/or process a free return label.
- All orders and returns will ship via the UPS or the United States Postal Service (USPS), Priority or First Class, depending on your selection.
- Orders ship within 3 business days.
- Expedited service (overnight or express mail) - Contact us to make arrangements and we will work with you. The associated costs will be based on the chosen shipping method and will be billed separately.
Note: All responsibility and issues regarding shipping delivery times should be directed to the USPS and their policy.Additional Questions? Email us.